For use during the transport of fresh cut flowers
Floralife® Transport Paper, is a specially designed postharvest waxed tissue to be used in the transport of fresh cut flowers. Floralife® Transport Paper is impregnated with compounds that react when exposed to relative humidity above 40%.
Floral shipping boxes are good environments high in moisture for the growth of pathogens.
Floralife® Transport Paper is a simple and easy product to utilize in flower shipping cartons.
Product features and benefits:
- Paper sheet size designed to fit most commonly used shipping boxes to aid in the proper amount of treatment per box for most effectiveness.
- Paper sheet size: 10” x 40” (25.4 cm x 101.6 cm).
- Sheets are simple and easy to use. Follow label instructions for handling.
- Effective in both refrigerated and nontemperature controlled shipments.
- Helps reduce costly scrap and credits.
- Resealable moisture barrier bag to repackage unused product for greatest effectiveness.
|PRODUCT||ITEM CODE||PACK SIZE|
|200 sheets/bag||81-17001||1 bag|
Not available in all markets.