protects from ethylene damage
EthylBloc™ Technology is an EPA approved ethylene action inhibitor. It inhibits the negative effects of ethylene which include: premature wilting, leaf yellowing, premature opening, and premature death. EthylBloc™ is a registered trademark of the Dow AgroSciences Company and is not for use on food or food crops.
EthylBloc™ is intended for use by professional growers, wholesalers, nursery and greenhouse growers and retail florists.
- Extends flower life.
- Protects against leaf yellowing, decreases premature flower aging, and reduces flower, bud and leaf drop comparable to the truck kit.
- Ideal for in-box use during shipment.
- Allows smaller-sized shipments to be protected.
- Adds the flexibility of scaleable protection that can be tailored to any box size.
- Can be used at any time – immediately after harvest, just prior to shipment, upon shipment arrival or just prior to sale.
- Easy to use, nontoxic, and safe for workers.
|PRODUCT||ITEM CODE||PACK SIZE|
EPA registration #71297-5-32258 for EthylBloc™ Sachet
EthyBloc™ is a registered trademark of AgroFresh, Inc.